Friday, November 5, 2010

Cuba Entries Day 7 (FINALE)-- 12:30pm

So today is our last day in Varadero, Cuba. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! No matter all the drama we've been through in the past seven days I can say I've had a blast! I'm going to miss the cycle of red-flag-yellow-flag waves, the salty water, the plastic bag-looking jellyfish, the casual wave riding pelicans, the too-strong drinks, the stars, the overly friendly resort staff, the drunken old men, the burning Cuban sun, the ocean view our balcony gave us, the towel sculptures our maid left us, the sand between my toes and deep in my belly button, the erra moments, ALL the drunken sluts and man whores, the margarita pizzas, the resorts homeless dogs, the fish in the pond, the smell of constant Cuban cigar smoke, the feeling I get when I see "Vinny", our sand boobs and sand dicks, and most of all I'm going to miss the feeling I found here of not giving a shit and releasing all my problems.
Gracias Cuba, te amo!

No comments:

Post a Comment