Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 Day Photo Challenge.

So theres this fad going around on facebook where you post a picture each day for 30 days in accordance to what each day asks you for.
I think I'll do this, unlike my failed daily music blogging ahaha!
Today is day 1:
A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.



1- My name Ashley was inspired by the crystal and glass store William Ashley
2- I have four pets, two fish and two birds. I love them all!
3- Without music, I'd be nothing.
4- I'm in first year university studying Media specializing in Journalism
5- I am mistakenly taken for an asian.
6- I'm actually fully Chilean but my parents' gene pools are very mixed which could explain why my looks confuse people.
7- People think me and my half asian friend Midori are related somehow...
8- I have a little sister who is OBSESSED with Justin Bieber
9- I love watching hokcey
10- I can't properly skate for my life.
11- My hero is Sidney Crosby
12- I don't know how to ride a bike
13- I love my city so much. Reppin TDot till I die.
14- Im really such a lady but I act like a guy sometimes.
15- My dream is to be working on television one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment